Sunday, September 4, 2011

Aesop Rock - Water

Aesop Rock - Water Video Clips.





LRYICS: It 'was the best second coming of Christ, that no one had ever seen ... Yo is not that water is a land of water, I try to embrace a half-empty glass my dignity for their commitment, I'm trying to see the future in a cup of tea and a plate, but I prefer drinking coffee with my cigarette and run away buckle is to promote the nine fantasy filter to cloud the truth of the brutal war on the daily market through the roof of my strength I was under the icicles that bleed under the awning andmagically mastered the great fall of the absorption of the mind, but I'm bad, I plowed fields have sold thousands of times botanicle studies for farmers with whole quarters And when science to the arts, the sea is common ground that I am cat with a ring a pillow shouting finally a number of apple seeds rained on sleep every 100 thousand fans paraded through the village when my every hunter has acted loopy the past, but I have a game called lets preparebarnacle city for the end or new sink I split the beam to go getter bellies, reconnaissance Seeping fossil genie bottle optimist freeze from the well, but the fountain is a desert optical tease Tummy full of sand Run running non-stop is wing in my stomach and I'm browsing all the dust of the earth and I will eat-rise in hand is worth two hours washed in the highest cedar But what's in my heart is set back from the mother f ** feet King [Chorus] See Water ain 't that there aremore: "I am ...

Tags: Aesop rock, water, underground hip hop, nyc, none shall pass, bazooka tooth, labor days, daylight

bergman luggage harajuku backpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment