Wednesday, June 1, 2011

an account, how to use my filter

an account, how to use my filter Video Clips. Duration : 3.87 Mins.


Ive had many questions about this, so I decided to answer today. Q: How much did it cost? A: $ 250, less than the average. Q: were difficult to build? A: No, not really. It took a little 'less than 2 hours from start to finish. Q: work well? A: I studied the project for almost six months before the building, so I hope so. its combination of several systems and models Ive seen over the years. simple and effective. heres the parts needed to replicate this system. 4-55 gallon barrels, no rolehas the lead. 2-1 "bulkheads (for enemas) 6-1" male adapter 2-1 "female adapter 2-1, 3-2 ball valves" / 5 "PVC pipe of 2.2" hose elbow 8-100 -100 'Roll of 1 "tube 1 tube of 100% silicone. and that's all it cost me 100 for barrel and 150 for valves and piping if you do this to me to build the message and ill send ya the full build instructions for this.

Keywords: diy pond, fish, koi, pleco, pond plants, rocks, waterfall, streams, liner, pond liner, water, filter media, cheap diy filter, how to, explanation, of, how, my, filters, work, howto, pipe, piping, barrel, 55, gallon, barrels, pumps, 3700, GPH, question, and, answer, parts, list, valves, clamps, deck, decking, supports, river, aquarium, tank, fishing, wildlife, outdoors, swimming

tool bbq wall stickers dinosaurs bbq utensil set

No comments:

Post a Comment