Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Choices cheap water filter

Do you have a question, a water filter, but do not want the expensive cost of all that I have attached a list of them and their average costs, the change may get you some thoughts.

Remember, the cost you are spending just to buy bottled water, if it is from your grocery store or wholesale food chain can be expensive. If you buy water in motion is usually $ 1.00 per bottle and the case can walk everywhere in the form of $ 0.30 to $ 0.40 per bottleavailable on what type of water.

Water Filter

Here are my previous reviews price from a local shop:

There are some people that are mounted on the faucet filter complain because they go to the hardware store to install the templates. This is not the case. You need to read the box. I bought two and brought them home and installed within 15 minutes to 5 minutes for a model for the other requires no additional tools.

Here are my votes:

PUR - water tap installationFilter - Average price $ 40 - This is available in a variety of colors including white, chrome, brushed stainless steel or plastic. Meaning seems to stainless steel, but is outside, under the color of plastic. The water tasted good. I have a problem with a loss that I connected the device to the tap, but I discovered that the same problem with many of these filtering systems.

Brita - cost about $ 30

The Brita Aqua view is a bit 'more at $ 35

I found both onthe same thing with style and installation. After a little 'tweaking on my part, neither model had a leak from the tap.

I wish I had a water filter and fill my own bottles for light to travel the road that has been paid for the filter in a very short time compared to buying bottled water I am.

Choices cheap water filter

undersink water filter reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment